Winner of the American Christian Fiction Writer's Carol Award for Dauntless!!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More Release Week News

I'm so glad I added Wednesdays as news day, because there has been a lot of it, and this week is no exception. Yesterday was the "official" release date of Dauntless. I'm not sure what that really means since it was already available online, but I imagine some bookstores probably waited until that day to put it out. Personally, I celebrated with dishes, grocery shopping, and more writing ;) Oh, and a big bowl of ice cream.

In other cool news, Bethany House is running a wonderful Dauntless giveaway including bows and arrows, a backpack, a beatuiful necklace, and best of all a treasure of a $250 amazon gift card. I wish I could enter!!! So don't miss out.


I am also in Family Fiction Edge this week. Click here and then flip to the first page to find the link to my interview. On second thought, check out the whole magazine. It's pretty interesting, and I am personally looking forward to Jody Hedlund's featured book. Speaking of that...

My book isn't the only great release this week either. Jocelyn Green prepared this fun graphic of some of my releasemates. I think I just made that word up.


Oh, but that's still not all. This showed up on cyberspace this week too. And I've added a Chivalrous page to this blog, so you might want to check that out too.


Okay, I think that's quite enough news for one week. Makes me wonder what excitement next week might have in store.

2 comments:

  1. I just got my copy of Dauntless in the mail today.. So excited to get into the book!

    ReplyDelete