Winner of the American Christian Fiction Writer's Carol Award for Dauntless!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Libraries, Contests, and Extras, Oh My!

My most exciting news this week, is that one of my supporters sent me this screen shot of Dauntless in its first ever library appearance. Which is also my first ever library appearance. Translate: super excited!!!!


Also this week in news, Anne Elisabeth Stengl is featuring me on her Tales of Goldstone Wood Blog, and she is holding a special contest to giveaway three copies of Dauntless to blogger/reviewers. She asked some pretty fun and unique interview questions. Click here to check it out. 

Finally, I wanted to point you to some cool extras that Bethany House has put online for Dauntless.
Author Q & A
Reader Discussion Questions

So in short, this has been a pretty exciting week. I hope you have a great week too!

2 comments: