Winner of the American Christian Fiction Writer's Carol Award for Dauntless!!!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hilarious Too True Galavant Clip

A few posts ago I mentioned Galavant, a medieval comedy mini-series which just wrapped up on ABC. In the video I previously shared, I pointed out how ironically wrong the history was. But here's a clip where the history is hilariously correct (if somewhat exaggerated.) The life of a medieval peasant was pretty rough, and even the lives of nobles would be no walk in the park by our standards today. This video will always hold a special place in my heart because I've never really understood what the history books meant about animals living in the roofs of medieval peasant homes. Now I do! Pay close attention to the roof when they exit the little cottage.

Enjoy "If I could Share My Life with You," featuring guest star Daisy from Downton Abbey.


No comments:

Post a Comment