Winner of the American Christian Fiction Writer's Carol Award for Dauntless!!!

Monday, September 29, 2014

News from the Author

My most exciting news is that this week I got to see my book featured in the lovely Baker Publishing Catalog. This is what book store owners will look at when they're deciding whether or not to purchase my book. I loved the way they promoted it. Zoom in and notice the mention of Katniss Everdeen and Tris Prior. I know I would want to stock my shelves with this book!


In other news, I just started a fun new board on Pinterest for Christian Medieval Novels. You might enjoy checking that out for a list of my favorite books in this genre. http://www.pinterest.com/dinasleiman/christian-medieval-novels/ 

The release of Dauntless is still about six months away, but for those of you who like to plan ahead...I thought I'd share the best pre-order deals.

For print, try CBD at only $7.99. Click here.
For ebook, the current winner is amazon also at $7.99. Click here.


Have a great week! And take a moment to share some of your favorite medieval novel in the comments.

2 comments: